31 October 2011

ALBUM REVIEW: "Declaration of Dependance" by Kings of Convenience

photo source: [americansongwriter.com]
It’s a classic in my list and it’s one of the best albums ever made. This band consisting of two Norwegians keeps making the right sounds and moving my heart. They have been existing for ages now, but Veronika and me only discovered them about a year or so I think. This is their latest album, it’s from 2009 and I so hope they’re launching a new one soon.

The style is very melancholic and nostalgic. It instantly evokes feelings of summer and happiness, of coziness and pure luck.  The guitar sounds and the distinctive riffs in their songs just make you want to go around and hug people. The album was also my personal official summer 2011 album so it reminds me of so many things I never want to forget.

You just have to listen to 24-25, Boat Behind, Me In You, Mrs. Cold and Rule My World to know what I’m talking about. The rest of the album is about equally as fantastic, the album has no lows, every time the next song comes up your heart wants to jump around. STRONGEST RECOMMENDATION!

 

4 comments:

  1. This is great combination, and images are awesome.
    You know I've bookmarked you long time ago haha.
    See mine please:)


    http://thepileofstyle.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your blog Following you!
    I'd love it if you check out mine and tell me your opinion!

    Kisses

    ReplyDelete
  3. incredible post!!i'm following you!!if you like mine, do the same!!!!

    www.zagufashion.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow, wonderful blog layout! How long have you been
    blogging for? you make blogging look easy. The overall look of
    your site is wonderful, as well as the content!



    My page todoorhanpamuk

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...